Welcome! We’re so glad you visited Point Hope online.
Here is some information that you may find helpful as you plan your visit to Point Hope UMC.
- Worship begins at 10:30 a.m. each Sunday.
- Our service is a blend of traditional and contemporary style.
- Adult Sunday School is held before the worship service at 9:30 a.m.
- There are several designated parking spots for visitors toward the front of the church parking lot.
- Child care for infants and toddlers is available during the worship service. All child care providers have completed specialized training through Darkness to Light.
- On the first Sunday of each month we have communion and celebrate the Lord’s Supper. All are invited to participate in this part of the worship service.
- The children’s message is held toward the beginning of the service. The pastor will invite all children to come to the front of the church where they will have a special worship time. Following this part of the service, the pastor will encourage the children to go to Sunday school or return to their seat with their parents.
- The last Sunday of each month, our congregation hosts a fellowship dinner. Everyone is welcome to attend.
As you come through the doors of Point Hope you’ll be greeted warmly by our greeters who will offer to make you a name tag. Please let the greeters know you’re a first time visitor and they will usher you to our worship space and let you know where things are according to your needs.
We look forward to having you join us for worship at Point Hope United Methodist Church.