Welcome! We’re so glad you visited our website, and hope you’ll join us at church soon. Over the years, we have received very positive feedback about the atmosphere and fellowship at Point Hope United Methodist Church. Visitors have made comments like, “Your church is so nice and inviting.” “We are so glad that we came.” “We look forward to coming back again.”
If you are planning on visiting Point Hope, here is some information that you may find helpful.
- Worship begins promptly at 10:30 a.m. each Sunday.
- Our service is a blend of traditional and contemporary style. View a sample “order of worship.”
- Adult Sunday School is held before the worship service at 9:30 a.m.
- There are several designated parking spots for visitors toward the front of the church parking lot.
- Child care for infants and toddlers is available during the worship service. All child care providers have completed specialized training through Darkness to Light.
- On the first Sunday of each month we have communion and celebrate the Lord’s Supper. All are invited to participate in this part of the worship service.
- The children’s message is held toward the beginning of the service. The pastor will invite all children to come to the front of the church where they will have a special worship time. Following this part of the service, the pastor will encourage the children to go to Sunday school or return to their seat with their parents.
- The last Sunday of each month, our congregation hosts a fellowship dinner. Everyone is welcome to attend.
As you come through the doors of Point Hope, please let the greeters know you’re a guest. They will help direct you and ensure you feel at home. We look forward to having you join us for worship at Point Hope United Methodist Church.