Hello Church Fam!
This week has been a week of hills and valleys The valley being the loss of a great brother in Christ, Peter Steketee. He meant so much to this church and even though he is not with us in person, he remains with us in spirit and is in God’s kingdom helping him now.
One of the hills was a great turnout with our student ministry! We had 12 high schoolers attend our first meeting at the Dudley home. And we are looking forward to our first meeting this Sunday from 5 to 7 p.m. at the church. I’m looking forward to seeing God’s work in these high schoolers as we grow the student ministry with God’s help.
Another hill was a fantastic worship service with Pastor Elizabeth’s message and having the addition of Ramiro play beautiful music. I really feel God’s presence in this church and I enjoy seeing the growth that is happening and know that God will continue to bless Point Hope!
P.S. There will be a short meeting for all “Announcers” this Sunday after church in the Sanctuary.
Save the Date
- March 6 – Ash Wednesday at 6 p.m.
- March 10 – Memorial Service for Peter Steketee at 2 p.m.
- March 11 – Finance Committee Meeting at 7 p.m.
- March 12 – Trustees Meeting at 6 p.m.
- March 12 – SPRC Meeting at 7 p.m.
- March 17 – Discover Point Hope at 11:45 a.m.
- April 13 – Egg Hunt at 11:30 a.m. and Fish Fry from noon to 2 p.m.